Holiday apartments with swimming pool Palinuro
Holidays in Cilento, in Campania
Residence Trivento holiday apartments: welcome to our family
Come and spend your holidays in Cilento, book your fantastic stay now at our holiday residence in Palinuro, Campania, the land of sunshine and joy. Our residence awaits you, the perfect place to spend your holidays in complete relaxation and having lots of fun.
We are located just a few minutes from Palinuro, on a hillside surrounded by fantastic countryside in a natural environment rich with extraordinary surprises.
We have thought of the best facilities for your holiday. At our residence you’ll find everything you need to personalize your holiday and to make it live up to your expectations, and it’s also the perfect place for families with children. Here you’ll find in a true paradise, where it has never been easier to choose from:
- Palinuro Residence in the greenery of the Cilento National Park
- Holiday apartments in Palinuro with facilities for children just a few minutes from the Arco Naturale beach and from the most beautiful beaches of the Capo Palinuro
- The best all-inclusive holiday offers, with great value for money
- Holiday complex with entertainment and kids’ club: fun for all the family
- Holiday apartments in Palinuro with parking, TV, Wi-Fi, telephone and many other facilities
- Holiday homes in Cilento to organize your holiday in complete freedom
- Holiday apartments with facilities for all needs: holidays with your four-legged friend, holidays for young people, teenagers, singles, romantic holidays for couples, etc.
- Peaceful location far from traffic for relaxing holidays
- A family welcome thanks to a warm and friendly team who are always available to grant every wish and make your holiday truly special
Residence Trivento gelegen tegen een heuvel van het prachtige nationaal park Cilento, met uitzicht op zee. Een mooi kleinschalig appartementen complex. Het personeel is zeer gastvrij en er zijn goede animatie programma's voor jong en oud.wim en esther grootscholten, August 2014